Thursday 23 October 2014

Concept

Here is some concept art I created for the game we are making called The Adventures of Tyrone. I started sketching out some of the assets that would go together to create a full paralaxing background that would fit in with the 2D pixel art style.



















Once I had finished that I headed over to Photoshop and messed around a bit with different variations of the mountains and trees.









This is the look of the hills I went for that I created in Photoshop, it will be a tile-able asset so that the background doesn't clip when transitioning. In the final image, the hills will have a feint tree line added to them.















This is the final concept of the trees that are going to be used in the foreground for the game, they will be stackable so that the jungle looks dense and can be tiled on top of each other if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment